The top-up services that the Cachet Park CID will deliver in the demarcated Bult area are all services from street-level upwards
Including installation and 24-hour monitoring of 150 CCTV cameras – with armed response.
Optimised security measures
Safety and security is a primary objective of the Cachet Park CID and it aims at creating a safe environment for all business and property owners in a safe living environment. The scope of the security service rendered are the following:
- Providing “visible policing” in the streets 24 hours daily through a contracted security company
- Crime prevention activities
- Monitoring of known suspects
- Joint operations with the SAPS
- Monitoring via CCTV cameras 24 hours a day
- Providing primary armed response
- Interaction with all law enforcement agencies. Provision of assistance to other security companies and role-players in the Cachet Park CID area.
- All contractors of the Cachet CID team also act as “safety ambassadors”, giving directions to visitors, and assisting motorists, the disabled and the elderly
- Panic app, developed by the NWU
- Enhanced lighting of the demarcated area
- Optimal security utilisation of the newly erected Community Centre on Cachet Park.